To provide adequate resources in health, education and technology training to people of all ages in urban and rural communities that face extreme economic disparities.
Pinky Promises seeks to encourage a demographic of people that are often over looked, and are at a distinct disadvantage because of mis-education and/or economical hardship. Our target topics and areas of concern are:
- Health Screenings for Men and Women
- Early Detection of cancer related diagnoses
- Obesity in children
- Empowering our youth through motivational tools
- Educating the community on financial literacy
- Encouraging voting and education on human and citizen rights
- Closing the technology gap in inner cities and rural areas
- Teaching computer skills to ages 40+
- Workshops on new technology trends
SM’s Pinky Promises is a non-profit organization under IRS code 501C3 for tax exempt entities.
*Dedicated to my mother Shirley M. Wilson who lost her battle with cancer on December 21, 2008. “…. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40:31